With the surveillance operators pursuing to HD/UHD which further adds the storage and transmission cost, HDCVI H.265+/H.265 has been released to incredibly decrease the required bitrate while ensuring the video quality in realizing high resolution surveillance such as 4MP/4K.
The Lite Series is designed for high cost performance and quality. The range offers a great solution for users facing budget constraints who both require quality and performance. And with the adoption of Smart H.265+/H.265, the series improves encoding efficiency, saving on bandwidth/storage costs, and significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
· H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
· Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
· Max 12 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 8MP;
Max 48Mbps incoming bandwidth
· Smart Search and Intelligent Video System
· Total 48W output power consumption; Max supports
8 channels AF PoC cameras inputs or 4 channels AT PoC
Note: HDCVI PoC system temporarily does not support balun
accessing and UTP transmission.